Here are some of my favorite books. . .
I have SO many different options, so I am going to give you my top 5.
It was hard to pick.
1) Alyssa & Jefferson Bethke – http://jeffandalyssa.com
*They are such an amazing example of Christ-like living. Check them out!
2) Dave Ramsey – http://www.daveramsey.com/home/
*He will definitely show you how to be a GOOD steward. Check him out!
disclaimer: you will be forced to buck up. Hope you’re ready!
*She provides realistic insight into society “waste” such as time, money, food, and garbage. Check it out!
4) Dr. Gary Chapman – The 5 Love Languages
* Dr. Chapman will help sharpen your relationship, whether you are single or married. Everyone can use the professional advice, right? Check it out!
and finally….last, but not least.
5) A.W. Tozer – The Counselor
*A classic book that delves into our ultimate gift, the Holy Spirit. Check it out!